Energy data acquisition, energy & operational data management for electricity, gas, water, heat and cooling metering.
- Automatic Meter Reading (AMR)
- Energy Data Management (EDM) with Processing, Validation and Verification (DCVS)
- Network Operation Data Management
Meter data acquisition and energy data management
Liberalization and deregulation make new demands on energy data collection and energy data management.
The network operator needs a system that can quickly record and process meter data in a simple and reliable way and pass it on to the market partners in the required form. The trend towards cross-linking media (e.g. electricity and gas) also brings new demands on cooperation in the company. The restructuring of various areas of responsibility results in the necessity to record accounting-related and operationally relevant values of measuring devices with a wide variety of protocols across all media. The deregulation requires a separation of functional units, such as network operation and distribution. This creates a demand for an integrated rights management with dynamic multi-client capability. The liberalization of the energy market must be ensured by accounting for all market partners, e.g. energy traders. For this, the data must be quality-assured and made available in a timely manner in agreed form (for example, MSCONS) and possibly also synthesized according to a predefined load profile. The data generated by the measurement should also be able to be used for purposes of planning, optimization and monitoring of the network resources through integrated functions.
- Meter-point oriented management of physical, virtual and synthetic measuring points according to metering code.
- Cross-media capture of measured values of all kinds.
- Support for a wide variety of protocols (IEC 62056-21 (VDEW2), dlms, DSfG, M-Bus, IEC 60870-5-102, SCTM, Modbus, MUC ...) and transmission media (PSTN, GSM, GPRS, ISDN, Ethernet/LAN/WAN, ...).
- Online data collection and processing.
- Mobile data acquisition for electronic meters using Tablet.
- Data export to processing systems (Billing, energy data aggregation, sales, SCADA).
- Quality assurance: plausibility check, validation, replacement value creation and reporting.
- Accounting for market partners.
- Market partner related, automatic data distribution.
- Dynamic multi-client capability / rights management supports unbundling according to the Energy Industry Act.
- Universal import of data and parameters.
- Supports network usage analysis and network resource monitoring (e.g., network loss calculation, performance monitoring).
- Overview display (real-time visualization of meter data and load profiles) with trend calculation.
- Online data exchange with SCADA systems.
- Database for all tasks around load and feed-in management.
- Registration of all control down commands.
- Validated basis for compensation payments.
- Operating systems:
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008[R2], 2012[R2], 2016
- Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 und 10
- Data bases:
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008[R2], 2012, 2014, 2016, 2017
Available as PDF-File:
SIGLON product description + driver reference